Customer Login

Stay connected

We have 245 guests online
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Article continues below
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Article continues below

Article continues below 6 months ago #6501

• yudan18
  • Fresh Boarder
CALGARY Authentic Stephen Johns Jersey , Alberta — Both the Calgary Flames and Winnipeg Jets skated to convincing wins over their respective opponents on Monday night.Now, the Flames (12-8-1) and Jets (12-5-2) will be looking to follow up on those victories when the two Western Conference foes clash at the Scotiabank Saddledome on Wednesday.Shortly after the Flames thumped the visiting Vegas Golden Knights 7-2 on Monday, the Jets put the finishing touches on their 6-3 triumph over the Canucks in Vancouver.Article continues below ...“The team that forgets about it wins tomorrow,” said Jets coach Paul Maurice after his team practiced in Calgary on Tuesday. “I don’t expect it to look anything like that, but I think it’s going to be a grinder. Both teams are coming in feeling good. Both teams have players that can defend and players who can play hard on the puck — even offensive players that’ll play hard on the puck, so I don’t think anybody’s putting up any of those kind of numbers or that volume of chances.”Winnipeg forward Mathieu Perreault said he and his teammates are heading into the big Western Conference matchup against the Flames as a confident group.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.52 seconds

© 2017 Turkish Land Restaurant