Customer Login

Stay connected

We have 728 guests and 1 member online
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Custom New York Islanders Jerseys
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Custom New York Islanders Jerseys

Custom New York Islanders Jerseys 7 months ago #6503

• yudan18
  • Fresh Boarder
SAN JOSE Vancouver Canucks Hats Womens , Calif. (AP) — Timo Meier’s return to San Jose’s lineup gave the Sharks just the boost they needed after a rough road trip.Meier had a goal and two assists in his first game back from an injury, Martin Jones made 39 saves and the Sharks responded to a shuffle of duties for their assistant coaches by beating the Carolina Hurricanes 5-1 on Wednesday night.“It felt great,” Meier said. “You don’t want to be sitting out watching games with an injury. For me it was important to get healthy. Obviously I was really excited to keep playing again. I had a lot of energy today and we played a great game overall.”Barclay Goodrow and Tomas Hertl got San Jose started with goals in the first period, captain Joe Pavelski added his team-leading 18th in the second period and Marcus Sorensen scored in the third to give the Sharks a convincing victory.Lucas Wallmark scored on the power play for the Hurricanes, who have scored just five goals in the past five games, losing four of them. Curtis McElhinney made 18 saves.“We’ve had too many like this, that’s the problem,” coach Rod Brind’Amour said. “We’ve played good enough to win and we don’t get any results. That’s hard on the guys. It’s been a weird year for this. It was a 5-1 game and you think ‘wow, that’s a terrible game,’ I didn’t see it that way. Maybe I’m wrong, I have to look at it again, but it certainly didn’t feel like that.”The Sharks had been outscored 20-7 in losing the first four games on their recent road trip before salvaging it a bit with a 3-1 win in Montreal. Coach Peter DeBoer shuffled the responsibility of his assistants a bit, moving Dave Barr to the bench to work with the forwards, making Rob Zettler the “eye in the sky,” and having Steve Spott shift from overseeing forwards to the defense.“After a road trip like that you have to look in the mirror,” defenseman Justin Braun said. “You can’t look at other guys. You have to figure out what you need to do to help the team win.”They did that as a team and built on that momentum from Montreal against the Hurricanes with Kevin Labanc setting up two goals in the first 10:10 and Jones stopping 17 shots in the first.Labanc took a bad bounce off the boards to feed Goodrow in front to open the scoring and then made a perfect pass from the boards that deflected off Hertl’s stick for a power-play goal midway through the first.San Jose blew a 2-0 lead at Carolina earlier this season Custom Vancouver Canucks Jerseys , losing 4-3 in a shootout. But the Sharks managed to build on this advantage in the second. Meier deflected Radim Simek’s point shot past McElhinney for his 14th goal of the season. Meier had missed the previous three games with an upper-body injury.“He’s been there for us, he’s been solid for us most of the year,” Pavelski said. “For him to come back in, he brings that speed. He plays a good amount of minutes and fills out certain situations, whether it’s a power play, 5-on-5. So it definitely gave us a little boost.”Meier added an assist on Pavelski’s goal, which came when a centering pass was deflected by Carolina’s Jordan Staal into his own net.“It’s tough to sit here and say what we need to do and not sound like I’m bashing us,” defenseman Justin Faulk said. “That’s the way it goes, you look at a few of their goals, they’re just throwing crap at the net, hits a stick, goes off a body. I don’t know.”The Hurricanes managed the power-play goal late in the second, but it wasn’t enough with Sorensen adding the insurance goal in the third off a pass from Meier.NOTES: Joe Thornton had three assists for San Jose, leaving him two shy of tying Marcel Dionne for 10th place all-time with 1,040. … Staal left the game in the third with an upper-body injury. … Simek had his first career point with the assist on Meier’s goal. … Hurricanes D Brett Pesce returned after missing nine games with a lower-body injury.UP NEXT:Carolina: Visit Anaheim on Friday.San Jose: Visit Dallas on Friday. ST. LOUIS — The St. Louis Blues seem to finally be gaining some positive momentum this season, but they may be without one of their biggest offensive pieces as they host the San Jose Sharks on Friday night.Center Brayden Schenn (upper-body injury) seems likely to miss his second straight game. Schenn www.jetsshoppro.com , who left Saturday’s contest against the Minnesota Wild, did some light work in practice Thursday but was nowhere near full go.“A little bit (of work), but obviously he wasn’t involved in everything, so again, question mark for tomorrow,” Blues coach Mike Yeo told NHL.com.Article continues below ...Forward Pat Maroon will be a healthy scratch for the first time this season.Maroon, a St. Louis native, signed a one-year $1.75 million free agent contract with the Blues in the offseason. He has seven assists in the first 13 games, but is struggling to score.“I think it’s been very frustrating for him, which is understandable,” Yeo told NHL.com. “First off, you know how important it is for him to put that jersey on, what that means to him and how he wants to contribute. Secondly, he’s betting on himself this year. We know how important that is. It’s tough. We’ve seen a lot of good things despite him not scoring, his forechecking, his puck presence in the offensive zone Winnipeg Jets T-Shirts Womens , his physicality, his power-play (contributions), all these things.“I think some things can start to get in your head and obviously confidence starts to play a part in that. I think maybe a little reset here can help him out.”Forward Nikita Soshkinov will replace Maroon in the lineup and will make his Blues debut. He will play on a line with Tyler Bozak and Alexander Steen.Soshkinov and Bozak were teammates in Toronto.“He’s been working hard and this will be a good chance for him,” Yeo told NHL.com. “He’s playing with a guy in Bozie that he’s familiar with, two guys that are responsible. I don’t expect perfection without the puck for Sosh; that’s not what I’m looking for. What I’m looking for is his speed to be a difference maker. He’s got two smart players who can read off of him. For me, the way I should see it is his speed should impact the game all over the ice. Hopefully we can see that tomorrow.”The Blues won once in three meetings against the Sharks last season.San Jose will be playing its second game in as many days after losing 4-3 at Dallas on Thursday night. The Sharks had their two-game winning streak snapped.Defenseman Brent Burns recorded two assists, including career No. 400, and forward Evander Kane tied the game 3-3 in the third period for the Sharks before center Devin Shore got the game-winner, his second goal of the night, at 14:13 of the third for the Stars.Sharks defenseman Joe Thornton played in his 1,500 career game. He is the 19th player in league history to reach that milestone.“He does things that people don’t even know or see to be able to play,” Sharks general manager Doug Wilson told the San Jose Mercury News about Thornton. “If he ever shared his actual routine with everybody, people would not believe it. But you don’t put that much work in if you don’t truly, truly don’t love it. This is a really special person.”
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.56 seconds

© 2017 Turkish Land Restaurant