Customer Login

Stay connected

We have 229 guests online
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

The quiet night is
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC: The quiet night is

The quiet night is 3 months, 1 week ago #6625

• ylq
  • Junior Boarder
The quiet night is so calm, no noise, no jealousy, no dogs. There is no moonlight in the night sky, only the light of the street lamp shines on the bedside of the room. I didn't have the slightest tiredness, closed my eyes and thought, turned to the opposite side, my thoughts were thousands, and I waited quietly for the dawn. I don't know how long it took, I started a sweet dream in my sleepiness... until I woke up, it was getting brighter, only to hear a few sparrows screaming on the dense branches outside the window Cheap Wholesale Cigarettes. The non-stop, the cry is crisp. At this time, a sparrow fell on the window sill and fluttered back and forth. I felt very curious. It had a very calm look and squeaked on the window glass with a sharp little mouth, constantly screaming. Although I don't understand its bird language, there is a kind of intimacy from the heart. Maybe it is awakening me Cigarettes Newport, it is dawn, I should get up, I am really embarrassed to think of this. Speaking of sparrows, we are the only bird in our environment that is close to the four seasons and closest to us Marlboro 100'S Cigarettes Online. They like to live in groups and in the countryside and cities. Their voices and footprints are accompanied by our daily lives. Dependent, living endlessly. In memory, the lazyness of childhood summer morning is always interrupted by the squabble of the sparrow. Every morning, the white sparrows are diligent, and the diligent sparrows are already calling friends on the dense poplar trees to talk about love. They flapped their wings, stretched their throats, and began a happy day. The screams of screaming resounded through the quiet countryside, and the smoke from the roofs of every household was also dispersed. The sparrows are calling for the beginning of our new day. I used Ganzi's lips to make a subtle spoken language and talk to it Cheap Smokes Free Shipping. I only heard the sparrow's cry more crisp. It beat more agile and cheerful, and always amused me, but also relaxed my nervous night. The bird didn't mean to leave, I slept, and Soxing got up and went to the window and pushed the window sash. I am breathing fresh air. The sparrow consciously ducked, flew to the branches and screamed and screamed at me. I looked at it, and it looked at me too, and its sparkling eyes filled with eager and pleading eyes. So, I wanted to get close to it, I quietly reached out, strangely, this sparrow did not fly away. After a moment of meditation, I flew to the window sill and bounced back and forth a few times. I jumped decisively into my palm Cheap Newport Cartons, screaming and using my sharp mouth to stop my hand. It felt very sensitive and very interesting. I gently touched it with my hand. The feathers, what a lovely bird, how funny the bird, and occasionally licking my hand with a small mouth, my palm has a tingling feeling. The feathers of the birds are light brown, soft, slippery, and radiating a warm body temperature. I talked to it, and it seemed to understand and understand the meaning of the words. Seeing this scene, but also bringing me extraordinary joy this morning, the sky is getting brighter and brighter, I saw the cars on the street going back and forth, the people busy for life rushed past, and the birds gradually increased. As the saying goes: Industrious people have food to eat, and early birds have insects to eat. Thinking of this, I should be busy, and the bird also left my sight, flew to the high tree skills, looked around, then stretched the wings, gracefully flying, disappeared from the blue sky and flew At that moment, the moment was really unbeatable beauty. I looked into the distance, pondered for a moment, walked out of the door indifferently, and the bird��s chirping always sounded in my ears.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.46 seconds

© 2017 Turkish Land Restaurant