Customer Login

Stay connected

We have 241 guests online
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

A dragon boat in
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC: A dragon boat in

A dragon boat in 3 months, 1 week ago #6626

• ylq
  • Junior Boarder
A dragon boat in the night, dispelling the fish in the river; a bunch of wormwood Marlboro Red 100S Carton Price, driving the magical spirit; a scorpion, passing on the cultural accumulation of the Dragon Boat Festival. Love is the Dragon Boat Festival, commemorating the poet and expressing patriotism. It��s too long to cover up and grieve the hardships of the people. "Singing out the heart of the people, thinking of the motherland. The love of a small family is a small love, the great love is the love of the country, the love of the people. Your revenge is "the rest of the heart is good Newport Short, although the nine deaths have not yet repented." "It has been passed down to the present day, affecting the people of thousands of generations. How can one do this? Answer: "The words have been faithful and honest. "It should be finally convinced that everything is for the sake of ideals, and that it is constantly being pursued. "Even if I die, I have no life, I am willing, I don't regret it! This is the singer of the ages - "Li Sao", this is the great poet - Qu Yuan, this is the patriotic feeling - so purely more than two thousand years ago Wholesale Marlboro Cigarettes, the depression How much anger, the turbulent waves of the Miluo River, the unyielding song of a soul Cigarette Tobacco For Sale Online. The figure is the loyalty and patriotism, the worry of the country and the people, the soul of a Chinese culture. Today, on the bank of the river, there is no unyielding Qu Yuan, but on the bank of the river. They stood out from the new generation of souls. They either danced with swords or wrote down their history with a pen as a knife, or they were named after the ages. Outside the world, with the sun and the moon, with the heavens and the earth, the Dragon Boat Festival, patriotism Love. Eat dumplings, dragon boat racing, hanging stalks of wormwood, Ai Ye, Kaoru Atractylodes, white peony, drinking realgar wine. As a traditional Chinese custom of more than two thousand years, it is circulated today. "Stone �� shallow, flying dragon ������. "Dragon boat forward, there are many drums synchronized, exciting, heart-rending, giving strength and courage. Food dumplings, as a symbol of the Dragon Boat Festival, it used to be a gift of communication, of course, the main thing is to eat, until Today, it is still the favorite of children. With Ai Ye hanging in the church, cut Aili tiger shape to cut the color for the tiger, stick to Ai Ye, the lady vying to wear it, to ward off evil. Use the calamus as a sword, insert the door On the couch, there is the effect of exorcism. It can be seen that the ancients used Ai Lai to exorcise, but the main thing is to dispel evil, infidelity, not good, not filial piety line wrapped around the red jade arm, Xiao Fu oblique hanging green clouds. The Dragon Boat Festival is not only a memory of Qu Yuan, but also a yearning for future life. It not only reflects the lives of people in the past, but also depicts a thriving and prosperous life. From the bottom of my heart, I would like to express my condolences to Qu Yuan Buy Cigarettes Wholesale. Children will be early in the day. I hope to look forward to it, or I want to be late for the sweet and lovely scorpion, and see the dragons flying in the river. The old people teach the children, the loyalty to the country, and the spirit of Qu Yuan passed on to the later generations. It is this word of mouth. generation The descendants of the Chinese people, standing on the top of the world, shouted loudly: "Adolescent is strong, then the country is strong and patriotic. I don't know how heavy these two words are. I don't know how others understand it, but I know that It��s a Chinese, and they have two big characters on their strong backs �C China! Dragon Boat Festival, patriotism, hoarse voice is the sorrow of hundreds of millions of people, the country is like a mountain, the mountain is like the motherland, even if it is riddled with holes, Unsettled, singing the songs of the millennium, singing Chinese songs.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.39 seconds

© 2017 Turkish Land Restaurant