Customer Login

Stay connected

We have 474 guests and 1 member online
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

At noon, a girl, in he
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC: At noon, a girl, in he

At noon, a girl, in he 2 weeks, 5 days ago #6656

• ylq
  • Fresh Boarder
At noon, a girl, in her twenties, carrying a backpack, a long flowing hair, a white and delicate face. Standing on the side of the square, when someone passed by her, she always whispered with a pleading gaze. What did she say? She asked the passers-by for help. The difficulty she faced was that she had no money and wanted to eat one. The bowl noodles, nothing more. She is not begging, she just encountered a little difficulty. Because begging and asking for help are different, begging is sitting on the side of the road, putting a bowl, then sitting on the ground, writing a big encounter with a big sign. It feels like it is forced by life and has laid down self-respect and dignity. And she is different, her face is smiling, you can help her, or you can't help, because she believes that there will be good people who give her sympathy and attention. At first, I met two old ladies, faltering, full of white hair. The face is full of wrinkles. It gives a feeling of oldness and sadness, like an autumn wind, sweeping through. When they passed by, they just sighed and shook their heads. They slowly walked away. It was a middle-aged man in his forties, with a small splayed beard, a floral blouse, and a shiny head. Gives a feeling of bells and whistles, and looks up at the girl for a long time Newport Cigarette Price. Then the hypotonic inquiry took a while. I don't know what they said. I saw that the man didn't return. Then he turned and left. Then, a young couple, when the girl came to the front and said a word, they were impatient and waved their hands. The quick step is gone. I saw the girl full of disappointing eyes, standing on the side of the road, not returning to God for a long time, I was planning to go to a bookstore next to it, because I would not hesitate to stand on the side of the road for a long time. In the end, I still didn't go, when I passed by. The girl groaned and walked slowly. She said, big brother, I have encountered difficulties, I have no money to eat, I only need a few dollars to eat a bowl of noodles Cheapest Newports Cigarettes, I can stand for a few seconds, then took out ten dollars and handed it to her. She took it lightly, thanked her, and took a nap. Turning away, at this time, I saw that she was moved because of the tears in her eyes. If the girl really encountered difficulties, no one would help, and the consequences would be hard to imagine. I firmly believe that she is not lying to me because it only costs a few dollars. The friend later joked that you believe it or not, and I will meet her at that place tomorrow. Maybe she will still say that she has no money to eat, I said no, certainly not. The next day, the third day, and after that, I have never seen her society. It is a fast-paced and stressful society. Many people are very busy and busy enough to care for the people around them. I am busy until I stay up all night, and I don��t even have time to take care of my family. It's like a person wrapped in a quilt that doesn't fit in with the outside world. It is a single, independent individual. There are very few intersections with other people. But for those who have difficulties, the weak power groups should really give them some attention and some help within their ability. Let the society be full of love and positive energy. If everyone is in need of difficulties, there will be good people to help, then how good this society will be. Criminal psychology says that many people who commit crimes are the bottom people of society and are weak groups. Long-term lack of recognition and attention from the society and people around Marlboro Lights Online. When I encounter difficulties, I don't get help from people around me, sometimes even indifference and ridicule. Then he hated the society and hated some groups. Some criminal acts and activities will be made. In fact, it is to do something to make society pay attention. No matter good things, bad things, as long as you achieve a certain purpose, sometimes even unscrupulous. At the beginning of nature, it is a kind of rebellious and reverse psychology Newport Box 100S Carton. It can be seen that love and compassion, as well as the positive energy of society, are so important that they can completely create some groups and possibly destroy some people Cheap Newport 100.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.40 seconds

© 2017 Turkish Land Restaurant