Customer Login

Stay connected

We have 273 guests online
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

I didn't downloa
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC: I didn't downloa

I didn't downloa 2 months, 1 week ago #6685

• ylq
  • Junior Boarder
I didn't download popular fashion music on my mobile phone, nor did it have elegant and big-end classical music. Instead, I saved dozens of Huai opera arias, such as "����" in "Toothmark" and "High School" in "Zhao Wu Niang". In the "Pearl Tower", "On the way to school, every time I go to school, I sing all the way, all the way is happy, I don't want to be happy! I also don't reject pop music, like the legend of Phoenix Cheap Newport Cigarette, the miracle of the moon, the Ulan Tuya, etc. The songs also appreciate the excitement of national music, such as "Mountain Flowing Water", "Hundred Birds and Phoenix", "Two Springs Reflecting the Moon", etc., but they are not as obsessed as Huai Opera. I also listen to other dramas. But Peking Opera In my case, it is a bit far away, especially if you can't hear the lyrics, it seems that you are singing with your voice Usa Cigarettes Online Free Shipping, and you feel that there is something artificial, and it is not easy for ordinary people to catch up. Although the drama is crisp and sweet, it is too feminine. It is only suitable for women. I can sing one or two paragraphs in Huangmei opera, but I still feel that there is no Huai drama so cordial and sings. It is probably because of my grandmother's big sake. When I was a child, my grandmother often took me to the neighbor's house. At that time, the record player was still popular. In the popular and beautiful, deep and heavy Huai tune, I fell in love with the Huai Opera. That section of Huai Opera left me with many indelible images and a self-respecting self-improvement Qing, there is a dignified and generous Miss Gao, and there are also sharp tips Cheap Cigarettes Wholesale. For the Huai opera masters, I am also like a few treasures, such as Yan Wenyan, Ma Xiuying, Chen Delin, Dai Jianmin... Especially Chen Delin, known as the "Huai opera emperor", I appreciate it the most. You see him in the "Study House" in "Zhao Wu Niang". There is such a sentence "Zhao Wu Niang tells me about his hometown." Although there are only ten short words, he is sung by him thousands of times. It has a strong sense of charm, and it also allows me to truly teach what is swaying and swaying, vividly interpreting Cai Bojie��s inner entanglement, contradiction, self-blame, jealousy, and richness in the face of Zhao Wuniang, who is hard-working, docile, and self-sacrificing. Infectivity. In the section of "Selling the Oil Girl and the Flower Girl" in the "Qingqing Sister" section, using the straightforward and repeated singing, to express the infatuation of selling the oil lang to the flower girl, affectionately. In the bridge exam, "Banqiao three crying", it is really a sing three sighs, the silk is in the buckle, the character's soul is displayed by him. I remember one time, I accompany them to appreciate the Huai opera "tooth marks", when singing to Ann When the eight-year-old child of Shoubao sold himself, everyone was full of tears and sorrows, and he was filial and pitiful for his sensibility. The play had to be sung for a few hours, so that the time for the meal was delayed, and it was still impossible. Well said: "The official of the heart thinks, thinks it, but does not think." "Huai Opera has both delighted my mood and made me feel some of it Order Newport Cigarettes. From "Pearl Tower", I feel that in addition to self-respect and self-respect Newport Coupons For Cartons, we must have a long-term vision and a developmental perspective to look at the problem; In ��, I feel that in the marriage life, many tragedies are caused by the lack of minimum trust between people. From "Qin Xianglian", I feel that I have to be specific to my feelings, and I cannot succumb to the power, otherwise it is right. The irresponsibility of family and children is relative to popular music. I think that only those who have sinken their hearts can appreciate the beauty of opera. They should use a calm and relaxed attitude, and feel the joy of life from the opera without hesitation and calmness. Whether you like Huai Opera and Huai Opera as much as I do, the key is to learn to think and learn from the power of life to make you move forward, to mature, to success!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.43 seconds

© 2017 Turkish Land Restaurant