Customer Login

Stay connected

We have 299 guests online
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Maple 2's just doesn't allow for this
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Maple 2's just doesn't allow for this

Maple 2's just doesn't allow for this 2 months, 1 week ago #6689

• Rskingdom
  • Fresh Boarder
Most of the controls are extremely poor from Maplestory M Mesos the get go, but the controls ARE remappable therefore I suppose that's not as huge of a stage. Combat iself feels stale to me. As I said before everything pre lv50 is basically equal in terms of DPS and the game isn't that difficult by itself anyhow. You steamroll the mobs or you curbstomb them harder with some other players . Bosses are on but will grow to be a bit more interesting. A lot of pleasure of fighting with these men comes from the dungeon they're set up in and their backstory, but Maple 2's just doesn't allow for this.

Like you mentioned the screen becomes a wreck, it's no blue screen of death, but some of my friends report a noticeable drop in FPS. I also feel like they have fucked up their very own stamina/soul system (I am aware the two are distinct ). If you reside in 1 location and simply spam one ability, EVEN during bossfigths, it is likely that you never run from spirit. It (alongside endurance ) replenishes absurdly quickly, and most of the time that the orbs you are supposed to go out of the way to pick up only spawn right on top of you!

Dungeons are disappointing in Maple 2. Granted, they were not good in 1 , but the choice to make the waiting room a tower you get teleported to heckles it a piece for me. There's also very little setup to them on, like the one you stumble upon in your quest to find Lennon. For me, the Dungeons were Aside from that the only obstacle I had in this game. They are really linear, but that is not really what it's about. It is fun but it can easily be performed so what is the point?

The story. Ooooh God the narrative. There is zero bets to this. Not simply because this match RETCONS what created everything about Maple 1 good, but it gives them a name such as wer and also repurposes characters. For making the heroes different, I guess. . But one is a bear? What the fuck? And the others suck too.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.51 seconds

© 2017 Turkish Land Restaurant