Customer Login

Stay connected

We have 466 guests and 1 member online
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

you get modern WoW Classic graphics
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC: you get modern WoW Classic graphics

you get modern WoW Classic graphics 3 days, 11 hours ago #6691

• Rskingdom
  • Fresh Boarder
What is the purpose of wow classic gold ? Am I right? Then, one would assert that the graphics are part of that experience. And since blizzard releases classic solely because of veteran players the option to change images to mirror retail is another way to appeal to casual players and gamers that never played with classic. Don't you see the possible issue? The promotion of changes intensifies the purpose of blizzard to appeal to the masses instead of for the player base that it is for. And I, as a timeless player my self, do not necessarily have a significant problem with this choice, but the activity itself tells a good deal about the promise of bringing classic with no augments ( or at lest few as possible), in addition to how unstable its becoming. Now, if you're thinking about telling me that timeless is not made for gamers that are classic PRIMARILY please, kindly sod off. I would really like to know your thoughts on this.

What you said made me sad not gonna lie. Although I really don't like imagining shit, you are precisely the kind of person who appears to support Actiblizz and what they are doing by minding them having to"earn money". Cash is not fucking everything my man. It's not a fantasy that companies number one priority to generate money, I know. If you wan't to cherish your own playerbase who've been with you since 10 decades 29, but holy crap, you can not treat everyone the same. It is not a wonderful business model if you wanna have a good reputation and a loyal lover base.You are absolutely perfect. There are some fundamentalists out there and this is one of lines that seperate vanilla ethusiasts. Fundamentalists want you to see no options and the graphics . If they could, they likely would limit us all from vanilla. No changes! And you need to go back to your old flat and older partner!! No modifications!!

Do you know what the term"juxtapose" means dumbass? It is where two things and one another comparison. You will make the models look like shit, if you put new high-poly models and it destroys the immersion. And what is you cannot use the"large" picture settings of the vanilla settings because if you push up the graphics beyond"classic" settings that you get modern WoW Classic graphics.Also people will be made to utilize the modern WoW Classic water stripes simply for the sake of classic wow gold PvP in order that they can view through warm water.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.42 seconds

© 2017 Turkish Land Restaurant